AviaDev Real Estate will take place at:
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nairobi Upper Hill
Located just 20 minutes' drive from both Nairobi National Park and the airport, the new Radisson Blu Hotel in the heart of the fast-growing business district of Upper Hill is the perfect base for a Kenyan safari or business trip. Discover Nairobi National Park—a well-known wildlife preserve with herds of zebras, wildebeests and giraffes—right on your doorstep.
Visitors to the Republic of Kenya can now apply for their eVisa services in a simple, secure, and convenient way.
It's a 3-step process.
Sign up for an account
Take a few seconds to sign up. All you need is your ID number for citizens and residents
Apply for services
Fill the application then pay the fees using mobile money, cards and online banking from local banks.
Receive notifications every time your application has progressed and download your application in PDF.
THIS NOTICE IS ISSUED WITH EFFECT FROM 09th Sept 2022.
GENERAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENT
1. All travelers above the age of 12 years arriving into the country through any point of entry will be required to show proof of either COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test conducted not more than 72 hours before departure. NB: Vaccination means having received the prescribed doses of specific vaccine latest shot at least fourteen (14) days before arrival (not including the day of vaccination).
2. Travelers below the age of twelve (12) years shall be exempt from the requirements of a vaccination certificate or Pre departure PCR test.
3. Any traveller above the age of twelve (12) arriving at any point of entry with no proof of vaccination or a PCR test or those with flu-like symptoms shall be subjected to a rapid antigen test at their own cost of 30 USD. Any person who tests positive on antigen RDT will be subjected to entry PCR test at their own further cost of 50 USD and self-isolate as per MOH guidance on isolation.
4. Any traveller arriving at any port of entry into Kenya with flu-like symptoms will be required to fill the passenger locator form on the ‘jitenge’ platform: https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/ and to undergo rapid antigen test at own cost regardless of age or vaccination status. If positive on antigen test they will be required to undergo a COVID-19 PCR test own cost.
5. Passengers traveling out of the country, will be required to abide by the particular travel, health and COVID-19 related requirements of the transit and destination country
6. Pre-departure RDT or PCR testing may be considered at the discretion of any of the airlines departing from or terminating in Kenya.